RSS

Cloth diapering

I contribute to another blog, solely dedicated to cloth diapering and all its wonderfulness. Here's a link to my post on that blog, about how and why I cloth diaper.
This whole week has been like Christmas to me! All the stuff I've been ordering online has been coming in. My turkish spindle, my pretty pink roving, and cloth diapers galore!! Earlier this week I got 4 dream eze diapers my mother in law bought for Alice from Baby Half Off and some snappis from ebay. I can't believe I've been cloth diapering for 2 months with not ONE snappi until now...now I have nine :D
Today's present from the post man ha been my favorite by far. I received my custom order of size small fitted cloth diapers from Little Owls (she's the brains behind the other blog btw)

Now here are some pictures of my beautiful baby girl, sporting a few of her awesome new diapers! (the photo at the top is credited to the lovely seamstress who made the diapers, Jessica, here's her blog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment